Smart Teachers is recruiting for an inspiring Science Teacher / Maths Teacher to work in an outstanding independent school in the borough of Camden. This position is full time for a one year contract and will be teaching high achieving KS2 students from September 2017.
· Science Teacher / Mathematics Teacher
· Teaching both general Science and Mathematics to KS2 students within the independent sector
· One year fixed term contract – full time
· Daily rate of up to £179 per day
About the School
· An outstanding independent school situated in Hampstead
· Set over three beautiful sites within walking distance of each other
· The school endeavours to make it a high calibre learning environment with high expectations of its students, whilst providing support and encouragement
· The school aims to ensure a happy, secure and energetic community in which every child and adult alike can thrive
· Excellent facilities and technology
· Independent school holidays
· Closest tube station is Finchley Road
In order to be considered for this role, the Science and Mathematics teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE with track record of teaching both science and maths
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Previous experience of working within an independent school would be advantageous
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number KJC23728.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.