Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Science Teacher to join an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ academy in Merton, South West London. This Science Teacher will be available to start in September 2019, with a permanent contract on offer for the right candidate. We are ideally looking for someone who can teach up to A-Level but this is not essential to apply.
About the Role
• Science Teacher
• Full Time
• Permanent contract for the right candidate
• Teaching through to A-Level ideally
• £28,000 to £39,000 (MPS depending on experience)
• Generous signing on bonuses
• NQTS welcome to apply
About the School
• Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
• Accessible via public transport and car
• Co-ed academy based in the heart of Merton
• 11 to 19 year olds
• Generous staff packages available including health plans, gym memberships and more
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum preferred
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN4711maths.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.