Focus School Caledonia Campus is seeking to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Science on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be based at either Ochil or Millden site.
The school has undergone a rapid and sustained transformation in recent times and is a strong member of the OneSchool organisation (the largest body of independent schools in the world). We are at the cutting edge of technology and educational innovation and we place the success and happiness of our pupils, Self-Directed Learning and our unique and comprehensive CPD programme at the heart of all we do.
- Be an inspiring educator with an overt passion for Science
- Have pedagogical skill and in depth subject knowledge
- Enjoy being part of a supportive team
- Be caring and enthusiastic
- Respect the school’s aims and values
- An excellent working environment
- Supportive colleagues and community
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- The opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for high quality continued professional development
- New exciting concepts in education, which include Self-Directed Learning across all Focus Schools
- Access to our new Teacher Academy, providing an opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for continued professional development, including our unique 100 hours CPD scheme
To arrange a visit to the school or for more information please contact the Head Teacher on 01259 303030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
The websites below provide further information on the wider organisation of which Caledonia Campus is a part:
Affiliated to Focus Learning Trust which provides direction and support to 25 UK Schools. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Full GTC (Scotland) Registration and PVG Membership for Regulated Work with Children and/or Protected Adults are requirements for this role. This does not preclude qualified teachers not currently GTCS registered, who are either in the process of, or are willing to enter the process of registering.