Immediate start or January 2020
Part time/full time options considered
Are you an inspirational, enthusiastic and committed teacher who is looking for the next exciting step in your career?
The Denbigh Alliance is a growing and successful MAT and you will teach across the age, key stage and ability ranges. You must have a passion for teaching and have strong subject knowledge.
Denbigh can offer you:
• The opportunity to be part of a welcoming, dynamic and dedicated community.
• Staff development and well-being is important to us and we offer excellent staff benefits, including pension schemes, an Employee Assistance Programme, social events, staff breakfast, annual flu jabs and discounted gym membership.
• The opportunity to join a growing and successful MAT which has recently been awarded a new school on the western expansion area in Milton Keynes.
• The knowledge that you are making a difference to students lives.
• Opportunities for exciting career development, including a subsidised MA Programme
A bit about us:
The Denbigh Alliance has a track record of delivering academic success in subjects which offers students a real currency to progress into higher education or employment. We consistently outperform the Milton Keynes and national averages in terms of the results our students achieve. This academic success is built on the supportive, well-disciplined and dynamic learning environment we provide, which enables our students to focus on their studies. We believe that for a School to succeed there needs to be a genuine spirit of partnership between students, the School and parents.
We are a Teaching School, Maths Hub and SCITT and amongst the best in the country in terms of raising standards, both within our Trust and in the schools that we support.
If you are ready to take the next step in your teaching career then please visit our website www.denbigh.net where you can find more information and our application pack.
Closing date for applications is: Friday 27th September 2019
Interviews are likely to be held: asap
CV’s will not be accepted in application for the above positions
Denbigh School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers, prior to interview.
An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.