Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Science Teacher to join our successful teaching team and to work in our client’s Secondary school in Bristol. This is a full-time position commencing in January 2020.
We pride ourselves on our provision of good and outstanding practitioners to fantastic settings in the area. We are looking to hear from passionate and determined individuals who are looking to share their skills and expertise in settings in Bristol.
The desired Science Teacher will have experience of teaching at KS3 / KS4 level and be able to work with a wide range of ability levels. This role is suitable for both NQT’s and experienced teachers. The successful candidate will be expected to arrive on-site for 8:15am.
Set in a rural area, this school is one of the largest in the North Bristol area. The school pride themselves on the high ambitions of their students and a whole host of extra-curricular activities, as well as having an incredible staff workforce who aim to create enjoyable and creative learning experiences all their students. There are brand new teaching facilities and amenities as well as a large staff car park on-site and frequent public transport links to the city centre within the area.
To be considered for the Science Teacher / Physics Teacher / Chemistry Teacher / Biology Teacher / KS3 Science Teacher / KS4 Science Teacher position, the minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
• Be a qualified teacher and hold QTS
• Have experience teaching at KS3 / KS4 level
• Be familiar with the current curriculum
• Be confident teaching Chemistry, Physics, and Biology
• Be flexible, resilient, and able to think on your feet
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Science Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage children and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol team on 0117 248 2600.