Applications are invited for a Science Teacher role at our client school located in the North West Sydney. The school follows the Christian faith. It is a coeducational school that caters for P-12. The school has strong emphasis on the professional growth and development of their staff through learning programs for teachers. The dynamic learning culture promotes high academic standards while developing students’ equally important creative and critical thinking skills. The school focuses on supporting each individual in becoming a responsible, respectful, resilient and resourceful learner.
About the Role:
• Full-time or part-time position (negotiable)
• Permanent role commencing immediately
• Teaching Years 7-12 Science with specialism in Stage 6 Biology and/or Stage 6 Chemistry
• Be willing to actively contribute to the extra-curricular life of the school
• Experience with STEM integration is an advantage but not essential
• Applicants must be able to demonstrate a personal faith and commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ and a lifestyle consistent with that faith, including an active commitment to a Christian fellowship
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career, and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a school’s culture and characteristics of a role.
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #TES2101-547223 SL– firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2101-547223 SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
(02) 9279 0999
New South Wales