Our client is a co-educational Catholic school located in Regional, New South Wales, 5 hours West of Sydney. This growing school, teaching from Year 7 to 12, has high expectations of its students and is committed to ensuring that they are challenged to both outstanding academic success and faith development. The successful applicant will join a collaborative and vibrant team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Permanent role
• Teaching a combination of Years 7-10 Science and one of the following subjects: Mathematics, HSIE, or Religious Education
• Commencing Term 1 2021
• Be qualified to teach in Australia
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold a WWCC
• Newly Qualified Teachers welcome
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Amelia, quoting job reference #TES2010-545859AM – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2010-545859SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Regional/South Central NSW