Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an energetic and flexible Teacher of Science to cover a long-term supply need at a school in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. The teacher of Science will have experience teaching all Sciences to GCSE Level, and either Physics or Chemistry to A-Level.
The teacher of Science will be expected to plan and deliver exciting and engaging lessons for both practical and theory lessons. You will be passionate about your subject and have the ability to instil this passion into your students. We are looking for forward thinking teachers who are able to quickly adapt and react to the needs of their students.
The desired Science Teacher will be supported by a dedicated Head of Department, and you will work collaboratively within the department to achieve consistency and best possible practice throughout the Science department.
To be considered for the position of Science Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching Secondary aged pupils.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Science Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events
If you are a qualified Science Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary team in the Sheffield Branch on 0114 2435555.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the
welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.