90.00 – 202.08 per day
Easter 2019 ongoing supply contract
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Science Teacher to join our successful agency to work in a local Secondary school near Rotherham. This is a full -time Secondary teaching role, covering General Science at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 from after Easter 2019.
The desired Science Teacher will be required to teach Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 Science full time, Monday to Friday. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught Science to Key Stage 4 to the AQA Combined Science (Trilogy) curriculum.
This school is a traditional, yet well-resourced school near to Rotherham. The school is a friendly and supportive environment for both supply staff and permanent teaching and support staff alike. Due to the location of the school, access to a car would be hugely beneficial.
To be considered for the position of Science Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching Secondary Science to GCSE Level.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield Secondary Consultant Abi on 0114 243 5555.