Fantastic opportunity to make your mark
Grove Academy is an all through school which opened in 2017 with classes in Reception, Years 1, 2, 3 and 7. We are looking for an innovative science teacher to join us in our second year to instil a real passion for the subject. The post could suit either an experienced colleague looking for a challenge or an NQT with drive.
This is a great chance to shape science at Grove, by developing initially the KS3 curriculum alongside our project based learning and ultimately growing the subject with the school as it expands.
We are looking for a science teacher who:
- Is passionate about their subject and ambitious for their students
- Evidence of raising achievement and delivering excellence
- Excited to work within a team of both primary and secondary staff who want to create a unique offer for our families
- A desire to provide students with experiences and opportunities they will never forget
What can we offer you?
- A place where you will feel valued for your hard work
- Good in house CPD offer
- Caring, well behaved and motivated students
- Unique professional development pathways available to suitable candidates because our philosophy is to ‘grow our own’ where possible
To arrange a visit, please phone us on 01753 517359. If you have any questions email email@example.com and if you leave your number Andrea Fricker, Principal, will get back to you.
For more information go to www.groveacademy.co.uk
Please don’t leave it to the last moment as we will review applications as soon they arrive.
Your next job is important and we want to make sure that you have all of your questions answered before you apply. We want you to be as passionate about the Grove vision as we are.
Closing date: 9:00 am 23rd March 2018
Interviews: 27th March 2018
Grove Academy is the second school in the SASH Education Trust, which was set up by the Slough Association of Secondary Headteachers (SASH) as a vehicle for providing different choices for Slough families. As a result Grove has a unique, expert backing of professional colleagues and the support of our fellow trust school.
CVs are not accepted so please complete the online application.
We hope to hear from you because this is going to be fun!
Grove Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS check.
Grove Academy is part of the SASH Education Trust, which is a charitable company limited by guarantee. Company No 07956692. Registered in England and Wales. Registered Offices: Ditton Park Academy, Kings Reach, Slough, SL3 7UX