Applications are invited for a qualified Science Teacher for a position at a reputable independent school, located South West Sydney. This school is the heart of the community and focuses greatly on fostering the pupil’s development both academically and personally. Students experience a wide range of enjoyable activities which enable them to discover and develop their potential in all areas.
About the Role:
• Science Teacher with Year 11- 12 experience
• 12 month Maternity Cover contract
• Part-time (0.8FTE ) Temporary role
• Position to commence Term 3, 2019
About the School:
• Reputable, Independent School located in South West Sydney
• Dedicated leadership team with clear visions and plans
• Modern and state of the art facilities
• Cohesive and vibrant community
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
The successful applicant will:
• Be a qualified and highly experienced secondary teacher of Science
• Must have experience developing and delivering Science syllabus across Year 7-12
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Have the ability to be registered with NSW NESA and WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
To confidentially express interest in this role and receive more information: reply with a copy of your updated CV and the job reference number. Applicants with suitable qualifications and experience will be contacted shortly with further details.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia, email your CV to Samantha, quoting job reference #WEB1906-537385SD – Samantha.email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1906-537385MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).