Vision for Education are very pleased to be recruiting for a comprehensive secondary school in St Helens who are currently looking for a Teacher of Science.
All three Sciences so a good general Scientist required.
This position is a temporary position which will commence after the October half term break and will continue until December 2017 in the first instance as there's a potential for this opportunity to continue further.
To apply for this mixed science Teaching position in St Helens you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Have U.K. recognised Qualified Teacher Status
- Be experienced in science to KS4.
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who encourages pupils of all abilities to achieve fantastic results
- Have a practical and innovative approach to your teaching, using every resource available to encourage your pupils
- Have the ability to adapt quickly to different working environments
- Be passionate about Science
Vision for Education welcome any questions or enquiries so please call today on 01925 648131 or email email@example.com.
The benefits for working for Vision for Education
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (un capped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
- We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
It is essential that you hold a valid and recognised teaching qualification.
We are also required to contact your past schools for a reference, all positions are subject to an enhanced DBS.