Our client is a reputable Christian independent school located in North West Sydney. The school provides a safe environment where every child matters, as well as challenging students to become future leaders. They have a strong welfare system with positive encouragement, high quality teaching and an extensive extra-curricular program.
About the Role:
• Years 7-10 Science and Year 11 Investigating Science
• Part-time, Temporary role
• Position to commence Term 1, 2020 until end of Term 4, 2020
• Pastoral care duties as required
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Possess current references
• Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA & WWCC
• Be prepared to participate in the wider life of the college, including extra-curricular events
• Be respectful and understanding of the Christian faith
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Bethany, quoting job reference #WEB1909-539378BA – Bethany.firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1909-539378MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).