Raffles International School (RIS) is a leading international school located in the heart of new Dubai. The school which is rated “Very Good” by the local regulatory body, KHDA, follows the UK National Curriculum and maintains a strong focus on academic achievement.
To accommodate growth in Secondary, RIS is looking to appoint a qualified and experienced full-time Science teacher from August 2021.
Applications for this position are invited from teachers with the following:
• A passion for teaching and learning.
• Bachelor’s Degree in one of the Sciences, Biology, Chemistry and or Physics and a recognized teaching qualification.
• A portfolio of excellence, including Science teaching in a high-achieving school.
• A commitment to creative and imaginative teaching where the progress of every learner is valued and maintained.
• Sound skills for using technology tools to enable better learning and assessment.
• Leadership potential, particularly as our Secondary School continues to grow.
Candidates are invited to apply and attach a copy of their current CV including contact details of two professional referees by 3:00 pm on Wednesday 24 March 2021. Interviews will follow immediately after this date. RIS takes child protection and safeguarding very seriously and shortlisted candidates will be expected to complete comprehensive safeguarding checks prior to confirmation of appointment.
Interested applicants, should forward a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE PUT “SCI – APR21” AS THE SUBJECT OF YOUR E-MAIL
While we thank all candidates, only those shortlisted will be contacted via email.
Raffles International School
United Arab Emirates
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 16 years