The George Eliot School is an academy sponsored by North Warwickshire and Hinckley College through the Midland Academies Trust. The school is an extremely ambitious and increasingly successful academy that has undergone significant transformation over recent years.
The George Eliot School is seeking to appoint a science practitioner to join the science faculty.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a highly aspirational and rapidly improving school that adopts a no excuses approach to school improvement.
- To be part of a supportive school where all staff receive bespoke CPDL to develop classroom practice.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has aspirational expectations for all students
- Possesses creativity and enthusiasm for student focused teaching and learning
- Thrives on being part of a collaborative approach to improvement
- Demonstrates a willingness to take ownership of their own development
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for successful candidates.
Closing Date: Monday 22nd January 2018 at 12pm
Please click Apply Now and once fully completed, please submit your application.
If you would like an informal chat or to visit our school, please contact: email@example.com Tel: 02476 243247
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students. The successful applicant will therefore be required to complete an enhanced DBS. The Midland Academies Trust (MAT) is an independent charitable organisation established by North Warwickshire & Hinckley College, a Department for Education approved academy sponsor, to support local schools.