Inspire their Remarkable with us
We are looking for a talented Teacher of Science. Reporting to the Head of Science, you will join an academy embarking on an exciting new journey under new leadership.
Within the role you will be working in a department of nine, who deliver science using the mastery flow model across KS3-KS5. You will be able to draw on the support of the central science team who will work collaboratively with you to develop tools and resources which will impact positively on outcomes.
If you are driven to teach and help develop our students in Science then we want to hear from you! We actively welcome applications from NQT’s looking for their first teaching position, as well as from experienced colleagues looking to develop their career further.
Ideally you will have:
- A record of raising and maintaining standards.
- Vision, drive and flare as you join our supportive and forward thinking team of teachers.
- A genuine commitment to making a positive contribution to the academy.
Visits to the academy are welcomed. For an informal discussion about the post, and to arrange a visit please contact Julie Joiner firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 21 February 2020
Start date: Easter 2020.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of over 60 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking on the ‘apply now’ button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.