Tong Leadership Academy is part of the non-faith division of Tauheedul Education Trust, one the UK’s leading education providers. Through our mission of educational excellence, character development and service to communities, we aim to fulfil our vision of nurturing today’s young people and inspiring tomorrow’s leaders.
We are looking to appoint a Science Technician to start as soon as possible to provide specialist technical support services to the science department including the preparation of materials for science lessons, setting up equipment for class practical sessions, and maintenance of resources and support to staff and pupils.
• have a NVQ 3 in relevant discipline or equivalent qualification or experience such as relevant Science “A” level
• have GCSE English, Maths and Science or equivalent eg. Adult Literacy/Numeracy at level 2
• have specific technical / resource experience within science
• be committed to the Tauheedul ethos of high expectations
You will find a school that:
• is passionate about its vision of ‘nurturing today’s learners, Inspiring tomorrow’s leaders’ and totally committed to our ambition of enabling all our learners to make outstanding progress,
• has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community,
• has high ambitions for all and provides excellent professional development,
• is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from learners, staff and parents,
• an excellent CPD programme
For an application pack visit our website or contact reception on 01274 681455.
Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 25 September 2017
Interviews: Tuesday 3 October 2017