Required for January 2022
Grade 5: SCP 6-11 £19698-£21748 (FTE)
Actual pro-rata salary: £14563 - £16079
Term time, 32.5 hours per week (some INSET days may be required).
• A highly successful and oversubscribed specialist school
• High academic achievement
• Outstanding Ofsted report
• Innovative, modern and exciting learning environments
• Spectacular rural location
• A strong sense of community, in a safe and caring environment
• Supportive and dynamic work teams
• A team player with good communication skills
• The ability to work with autonomy in a helpful and diplomatic manner
• A sound understanding of a school environment
• A strong sense of professional integrity
• The ability to adapt to a wide range of duties
• A commitment to professional development
• A highly supportive science Team
• A Senior Leadership Team that is receptive to fresh approaches and innovations
Closing date for applications: noon Tuesday 25th January 2022
Interviews: Week Commencing 31st January 2022
All information can be found on the school website: www.bowlandhigh.lancs.sch.uk For an informal discussion please contact Janet Sharpe, Head’s PA on 01200 449867. email@example.com
Application forms must be submitted via TES
Achievement through Collaboration Multi-Academy Trust is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone. We are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Bowland High is a co-educational secondary academy based in Grindleton, near Clitheroe in Lancashire, for students aged 11-16. It is a non-denominational school.
Bowland High overlooks the River Ribble and Pendle Hill from an elevated position.