Vision for Education are looking to recruit a Science Technician for maternity leave on behalf of a school in Durham.
You will be required to assist in Science across all key stages. You will be working alongside a supportive and friendly department. Successful candidates must have experience of working within a school. New and experienced technicians are welcome and encouraged to apply.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role are:
• Preparing Laboratory and materials as directed and clearing away equipment, including machines; Assisting teaching staff and students during lessons as directed;
• Ensuring safe storage and transit of resources;
• Stock taking, ordering stores;
• Assisting staff with demonstration lessons and practical's;
• Overseeing specialised teaching and preparation areas,
• Helping maintain a healthy, safe and productive environment in the schools prep room and Science facilities.
The daily rate for this position is £70 per day.
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision for Education gives you access to:
• On-going CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
• Regular social events
• Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
For further information please call Paul Hillas on 0191 267 6491 or email email@example.com