Walton Girls' High School is looking to appoint a Science Technician to join our highly successful Science Department. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, confident and be able to work using their own initiative, ensuring that materials and resources required by teaching colleagues are available to enhance the quality of learning for our students.
- £14,200 to £15,400 actual salary
- Full time or Part time, term time only
- To start as soon as possible
Duties will include:
• The preparation and maintenance of equipment and materials
• Administering stock control and ordering procedures
• Assisting students and staff in the classroom, ensuring that all health and safety regulations are met
The ideal candidate will:
• Have knowledge of current health and safety legislation (a related certificate would be advantageous)
• Be an excellent team player
• Have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of students
• Be committed to Walton Girls' High School’s ethos of high expectations
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
• Join a network of DALP academies and gain access to a comprehensive CPD provision both within the Academy and throughout the group
Closing date for applications: Monday 25th March 2018 at noon.
Walton Girls' High School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.