To start as soon as possible, we are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and hard working Science Technician to join our vibrant and successful department 3 days per week (22.5 hours).
The department currently consists of two full time technicians and one part time technician, seven full time and 5 part time teachers and eight fully furbished laboratories.
We are seeking to appoint a person who has initiative, good communication skills and can work as part of a team - a Science background would be preferable.
In return we offer:
- Fantastic students who are keen to learn
- Supportive colleagues in a highly effective team
- The opportunity to work in a good school
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join our school, where challenge, variety and a positive atmosphere are the foundations of our success.
Holmfirth High School is committed to safeguarding young people.
Holmfirth High School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years