SCIENCE TECHNICIAN (Scale 2)/PROGRESS ASSISTANT (TA Grade 2)
35 hours per week, term time only (split 25hrs/10hrs)
(£12,307 - £12,999 actual)
Required as soon as possible, a Science Technician/Progress Assistant to work in the Science Department as follows:
- Under the direction and control of the Senior Science Technician, assist in providing practical support to teaching and learning the Science Curriculum.
- To provide support for students in Key Stage 3 & 4 with their Science lessons.
Trinity High School strives for excellence for all and was judged as a Good school with ‘good in all categories’ at our Ofsted in March 2015.
The school invested £350,000 to create outstanding Science facilities in 2014 and you will have the advantage of:
- Joining a highly committed, professional and dedicated team of staff determined to provide Excellence for All
- A well-resourced faculty, in a school which aspires to be the best
- Shortlisted for Science and Technology Award at TES Awards 2015
Closing Date: Monday 16 October (12.00 noon)
Full application details are available below.
Please note we are only able to accept applications on the TES application form. Please return your application to us by e-mail to: email@example.com.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.