Are you an enthusiastic and proactive team member who can provide technical support and expertise to students and staff in our Science Department? Then come and join us at Oaks Park High School!
As a Science Technician you will be working as part of a team focused on developing a dynamic and inspirational vision of education. You will be passionate about the power of education to improve the life chances of young people and be a committed team player.
The successful candidate will have:
- Basic ICT skills
- Organisational skills including ability to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with technicians and teachers
- Ability to relate well to children and adults.
- Work constructively as part of a team.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexibility and a good team player.
- Committed to maintaining a positive ethos.
- A willingness to be fully involved in the life of the school.
Why work for Oaks Park High School:
- Oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with over 400 students in the Sixth Form and excellent modern facilities to support learning.
- Work with a collaborative, forward thinking Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team.
- Strong vision of success and achievement supported by an excellent continuing professional development programme for all staff.
- Medical and well-being support for all staff (at no cost to the member of staff)
- An ambitious and supportive multicultural community that keeps our child-centred philosophy at the heart of everything that we do.
- Highly regarded for outstanding pupil behaviour and purposeful learning environment.
- Committed to the very highest standards of student care and achievement and seek outstanding staff who wish to be part of our success.
- Continued Professional Learning programme for all staff
- Potential for suitably qualified candidates to apply for Teaching Apprenticeships
Oaks Park High School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
It gives me great pleasure to introduce myself as the Headteacher of Oaks Park High School. I am delighted that you are considering applying for a role at our school
The school has achieved so much since the doors first opened in 2001; i...