We are looking for an meticulous Science Technician to work with our team of three Science Technicians providing support to the Science Department. We have excellent teaching facilities with dedicated Science labs and prep rooms. We are currently building a further two science classrooms to support our department and embrace new technologies to support teaching and learning.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate an enthusiasm for learning, be organised and able to communicate well with staff and pupils alike. It would be desirable to have minimum of A levels in Science subjects and/or working experience in a scientific role. Qualifications or experience in Chemistry would be preferred but not essential.
Glenthorne High School can offer you:
• The opportunity to work in an ‘outstanding’ school.
• A programme of professional development for all staff
• The opportunity to work with colleagues who have a passion to inspire pupils.
• Well established behaviour management systems, pupils feel valued and supported and able to learn.
• A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas.
Glenthorne High School is part of the Willow Learning Trust and is a National Teaching School with a specialism in the arts. The school is a mixed comprehensive academy with over 1650 pupils, which has been judged 'outstanding' in all areas by OFSTED. This is a genuine opportunity to join a popular school and become an integral part of the academy's continuing success.
Glenthorne High School