25 hours per week
Term time plus 5 training days
Scale 2 point 10 to 13 (£9022.83 to £9530.23 pa)
To start September 2017
Woodrush High School, an Academy for Students aged 11 – 18 is an Ofsted Outstanding School. This is an exciting time for the Academy as it continues to grow and develop.
The successful applicant will provide support to the Science department in the preparation and Cleaning/Clearing of lesson materials and undertake administration tasks as required.
We are looking for a person who has:
· Science Technician experience within a school.
· Knowledge of H&S experience within a Lab/prep room
· The desire to complete or is working towards a Science Technician qualification
· Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
· The ability to work well as a team
· A belief that all students have the ability to achieve and be successful
We can offer you:
• The benefit of being part of our Teaching School
• Supportive Induction programme
• Excellent opportunities for further development
· On site gym and membership at reduced rates
To find out what we can offer you working at Woodrush and for more information on our school please download our application pack from our website. Details can also be found on how to apply.
Alternatively please contact Mrs Robinson Headteachers PA on 01564 823777 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to have a pack emailed or posted out to you
Closing date first post 26th June 2017 interviews to take place shortly thereafter.
Woodrush High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Posts are subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service. CVs will not be accepted in place of an application form.