Science Specialist – Alternative Provision – September
Vision for Education are currently working with a School in Kirklees as we search for a Science specialist to join them from September 2017.
- This is initially a 2 day a week (days not confirmed yet) permanent position however for the right candidate a full time contract could be negotiated (the ability to offer Maths as an additional subject would sway this incredibly).
- This is an immensely rewarding position working with vulnerable KS4 young people who are no longer in Mainstream Education and present challenging behaviour.
- It is also extremely important that every student is treated as an individual and recognised as unique.
- We are looking for a Candidate that is passionate and can adapt to the certain challenging situations that arise within the setting.
- Although this can be very challenging there are strict procedures in place and a strong management team.
- The ideal candidate will have a Science related Degree, however QTS is not essential.
- The provision are a charitable based setting therefore the salary reflects this.
- Team teach training would also be an advantage however Vision hold regular FREE CPD training therefore it’s not essential.
- Sexual Exploitation is a huge issue in the current state so any knowledge of this would also be advantageous.
- If you feel that your skills meet our requirements then please send a copy of your CV to our specialist SEND team in Vision for Education's Huddersfield branch.