Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a qualified Science Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team to provide extra tuition to a KS4 pupil in the Skegness area. This is a part-time Science Tutor role providing a couple of hours tuition on a weekly basis due to start immediately.
The desired Science Tutor will be providing Science tuition up to GCSE level. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Science Teachers, but ideally, we are looking to recruit someone who has recent experience teaching Science at GCSE level.
To be considered for the position of Science Tutor, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have experience teaching Science within KS4
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring sessions.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
What Vision for Education offer:
As the successful Science Tutor and a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply;
If you are a qualified Science Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Lincolnshire branch.