ST PAUL’S COLLEGE, KEMPSEY
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teacher for the following position:
Science with Maths (Stage 4 & 5 only)
Full time, temporary (2020 school year).
The successful candidate will be a highly professional, growth-oriented practitioner with a demonstrated ability to:
- Have a commitment to the practice of the Catholic faith and appropriate Religious Education qualifications;
- Dimension of Macleay Valley Parish Schools.
- Qualifications in a specialised faculty must be addressed
- Applicants must hold a current NSW Working with Children Check
- Full registration with NESA
Applications together with complete personal and professional resume, details of background and experience, service record, full documentation and names, addresses and phone numbers of at least three referees including a current employer and Parish Priest or Pastor from their local place of worship.
Applications must be emailed to:
Kevin Lewis - Principal
St Paul’s College Kempsey
Applications must be received by 3.00pm Monday 12 November 2019
The successful applicants must register with the Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Office upon being offered a position.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore Diocese is available on the Catholic Schools Office website http://www.lism.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-information/