Drapers’ Academy is seeking an inspirational Second in English.
Are you a dynamic, committed and inspirational teacher, with at least three years qualified teacher status? Do you have the drive and determination to play a significant role in our expanding English team?
If so, this is an exciting time to join us. Our English team has a blend of experienced teachers; including the Head of Faculty, Literacy Coordinator, NQTs and trainees. The diverse staff make the Faculty an interesting and unique environment to work in.
We are proud of our achievements as a school and this year our pupils achieved 78.3% for English (combined), with 65% achieving 9-4 in English Language.
If you are committed to excellence in teaching and learning, use innovative methods in the classroom and are able to disseminate your passion and ideas to others then this role is for you.
Drapers’ Academy has much to offer:
• A clear vision for our school to deliver high standards of education for its community;
• State-of-the-art campus surrounded by acres of countryside;
• An environment that promotes innovation;
• Committed and supportive Senior Leadership Team;
• All staff receive an iPad;
• Our own 6th Form dedicated to A Level teaching;
• Membership of the Havering Teacher Training Partnership to support NQT induction, teacher training and CPD of staff at all levels;
• An employer who invests in the development of their staff with a commitment to your ongoing professional development;
• Close proximity to the M25 (Junction 28, Brentwood) and the A12 for ease of access from London, Kent, Essex or Hertfordshire and ample secure on-site parking;
• Short bus journey from Harold Wood (Cross Rail) train station;
• Committed sponsors – The Drapers Company and Queen Mary University of London.
To find out more about Drapers’ Academy or our Trust please visit: www.drapersacademy.com or www.drapers-schools.com
Please email your completed application form to: email@example.com
Closing date: 20 May 2019.
Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references.
Drapers’ Academy is committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.