Smart Teachers is seeking a dynamic and committed Second in Charge Science Teacher / Science Teacher to join this oversubscribed and welcoming secondary school from September 2017. Teachers employed here typically thrive on the school’s strong leadership team and supportive ethos as well as its confident and outgoing classes of children. Located in an accessible area of Berkshire and with excellent links to London, this school presents an excellent opportunity for anyone hoping to teach in the Home Counties.
About the Role
- Second in Charge Science Teacher / Science Teacher role
- To work alongside a collection of motivational teachers and support staff
- Add value to extracurricular life at school
- Salaries paid at main pay scale up to £60 000
About the School
- Graded ‘Outstanding’ in its most recent Ofsted inspection
- All classrooms are fully resourced and equipped with the latest resources and IT facilities
- Set around a large play area and fantastic facilities with aesthetically pleasing communal areas
- Very supportive parents and community
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- PGCE or comparable equivalent
- NQTs welcome to apply
- Overseas trained teachers accepted
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number SZHC44245.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.