Full time (part time or job share considered)
Are you ready to play a key role in the further development of our thriving, multi-cultural secondary school? Our great students are at the heart of all we do. Our work on improving students’ skills in English is highly regarded. We are a strong department with a desire to keep improving. Our community deserves nothing less.
We are looking for a creative and impactful colleague to:
- Model consistently outstanding teaching in English.
- Play a central role in staff development within the English department and across the school .
- Prepare students effectively for external assessments in English Language and Literature.
Why should you come to Cressex?
- A supportive and dedicated community of staff and governors.
- A data-rich environment focused on raising standards for all.
- A superb, state-of-the-art learning environment .
We would welcome requests for an informal discussion; please contact email@example.com
Please apply for this position by completing an application form and a letter explaining how your experience fits you for the post.
Application forms and further details can be downloaded from our website: www.cressex.org
Closing date: 12 Midday, Friday 26 February 2021
Interviews: Remotely at an agreed time, unless circumstances change
(We reserve the right to appoint ahead of this date if a suitable candidate is found)
Cressex Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Cressex Community School
- Mainstream school with state - foundation funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
High educational achievement and a positive attitude to learning are keys to lifetime success. At the Cressex Community School we firmly believe that high achievement for each and every student is our shared responsibility. As a team of staff, we aim...