The Governors of this successful 11-18 Girls' Catholic Specialist Arts College wish to appoint a well-qualified, dynamic and experienced teacher to be part of this exciting future and to contribute to the leadership and management of the College which is a Teaching School.
The successful candidate will need to be:
· An outstanding practitioner
· Able to model effective teaching and learning strategies
· Ambitious in raising attainment across all key stages
· A visionary curriculum leader
· Able to motivate and inspire staff
· Able to demonstrate high quality leadership and management skills
· Able to make a positive contribution in leading Key Stage 4 Science
In return we offer:
· A 'Good' school [Ofsted, November 2016]
· The opportunity to lead in a successful department
· An established and supportive department
· The latest technology
· An excellent induction programme
· Support and opportunities for professional development
The successful candidate will be required to teach across the age and ability range.
Our school is committed to safeguarding children and has safer recruitment procedures in keeping with DFE statutory guidance. All posts are subject to all the required DFE pre-employment checks being completed including an Enhanced DBS Certificate [including a Children’s Barred List Check]. Our recruitment pack contains key safeguarding policies including our code of conduct for staff and volunteers which everyone must adhere to.
Closing Date: 12 noon Monday, 24th June 2018
Interviews: to be confirmed