An outstanding opportunity to work at Bolton Muslim Girls’ School
The Governors wish to appoint an outstanding Second in English to join the English Department. The successful post holder will be creative and capable of developing best practice in teaching and learning. A commitment to maximising the achievement of all learners is essential.
Bolton Muslim Girls’ School became an Academy on 1st September 2016 and has 600 learners. It is one of the highest attaining schools in Bolton, being judged by Ofsted in June 2013 as ‘outstanding in all areas’.
We are looking for someone with:
- Outstanding teaching skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A track record of successful innovation and change management
- The drive and determination to capitalize on the school’s outstanding success to date and help shape its future achievements
In return you will have the opportunity to work with:
- Motivated and enthusiastic students
- Hard working, friendly, and talented staff
- A highly committed and forward thinking Leadership Team
- A supportive Governing Body and parents
In addition the school provides an excellent programme of professional development for staff at all stages in their careers.
Closing date for applications: Friday 13th October 2017 at 12 noon.
Interviews: Week commencing 16th October 2017
To arrange a visit to the school or seek further information please telephone 01204-361103 and speak to the HR Department.
To apply please download application form from website and email: email@example.com