We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join our academy in the Maths department. We are an academy on a rapid school improvement journey and are looking for leaders to be part of driving and achieving success. We would like to hear from both experienced and aspirational middle leaders who want to have impact in a supportive, ambitious and dynamic team.
The purpose of the post is to help secure the highest standards of teaching and learning across the department and to improve outcomes for students of all abilities. Leadership roles in core subjects are advanced steps for those pursuing a leadership career in education and here you will be able to develop your skills and evidence your impact as you take steps in your own career.
We are looking to appoint an individual that will:
- Deliver high quality teaching and improve outcomes for all young people in Mathematics, across all ages and abilities.
- Work effectively as part of the mathematics team by leading on KS3 initiatives including the development schemes of learning, quality assurance and data analysis.
- Demonstrate the necessary leadership skills to motivate and inspire a large team of committed staff to develop Teaching and Learning to become consistently outstanding practitioners
We are happy to accept applications from teachers at any stage in their career. The key is appointing an outstanding teacher with the ability to lead effectively.
What we can offer you:
- State-of-the-art facilities, a laptop, up to date technology
- Bespoke support for you to reach your career goals and full potential
- A warm, friendly, professional team and a supportive environment
- A detailed and comprehensive CPD package within Teaching and Learning and leadership skills
- Access to a health insurance scheme
- Free access to an onsite gym
Great Academies Education Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and the successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For more information about working at Great Academy Ashton and an application pack, please email email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 16th February 2018 at 12pm