Hua Hin International School
Due to continued expansion Hua Hin International School is seeking to appoint an Art and Design Secondary Teacher for August 2018.
Hua Hin International School is a unique and very special new International School set within stunning mountain scenery, yet within easy reach of Hua Hin’s extensive beaches. Bangkok is just 2 ½ hours away.
Central to the school are our school values as detailed on our website http://www.huahinschool.com. These values are already embedded within our ethos and we ‘live’ the values within our daily lives.
In August 2018 we will have students from 2 years old through to and including Year 10 students. Students in Year 10 begin their Cambridge IGCSE studies in August 2018 and will continue through with us to take the International Baccalaureate Diploma, starting in 2020.
We are currently extending our campus to include a purpose built art studio. This will be completed by December 2018, possibly earlier.
We are seeking an outstanding art specialist teacher who can work with our enthusiastic and supportive team to bring innovation to the design of our integrated KS3 programme. The ideal candidate will be able to initiate and teach the programme for IGCSE Art and Design and develop the International Baccalaureate Diploma programme. This is an exciting opportunity to be able to make a mark in curriculum innovation and developing art beyond the classroom.
- Commitment to bringing our values alive;
- Experience of the English KS3 curriculum and teaching of IGCSEs/GCSEs
- Enthusiasm to be part of a growing and dynamic school;
- Commitment to making learning real and purposeful;
- Willingness to take risks in order to challenge and inspire students;
- Enthusiasm for being part of an inclusive and culturally diverse school.
- Commitment to supporting the pastoral work of the school;
- Desire to contribute to the extracurricular activities offered to students;
- Drive and enthusiasm to inspire our students and have an impact on the whole school environment;
- Be willing to work with Primary students initially;
- It would be advantageous, although not essential, to have experience of the IB Diploma.
Interviews will take place in London in the week beginning March 5th 2018.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic, supportive and high calibre team please send us your CV with a letter describing how you will contribute to the life of our school and how you will bring your subject specialism alive to our students.
Contact Details: email@example.com