Where are you teaching next?
Through eight modern campuses and with a large team of professional teachers, Vietnam Australia School (VAS) offers a highly unique and integrated bilingual education system to over 9,000 predominantly Vietnamese students from Kindergarten to Grade 12. As our student base is growing even stronger, we are truly excited about having even more highly motivated, enthusiastic and capable Business Studies teachers to join us.
What are the advantages for you?
VAS has been improving the quality of our curriculum over the past years and incorporates an advanced and highly successful integrated curriculum between Cambridge International and Vietnamese National Programs. We currently have strong and competent teams of teachers and support staff across a range of subjects. Teachers are supported and encouraged to use a modern and active learning approach to deliver the curriculum.
This role is a tremendous opportunity for someone who wants to expand their international teaching experience at a fast-growing, innovative and successful school. All our teachers are offered unique training experiences including the opportunities to gain further accreditation through our Cambridge International Professional Development Centre. We offer a clear career pathway for growth and development within your subject area or to step into a leadership and management role.
What you will do
As a teacher of Business Studies, you will be joining a supportive, welcoming and successful team, with excellent outcomes. The key duties of this role will include:
- Teaching secondary Cambridge International IGCSE and AS/A level Business Studies curriculum (from grade 9 to 12)
- Ensuring that teaching and learning in the classroom is of a consistently high quality
- Actively contribute to a cohesive, hardworking and happy team, with a strong collegiate culture
- Promote and develop to students’ academic, personal, and social development beyond the classroom
Your background and experience
This is a certified teaching position that requires you to have a recognised teaching qualification in education. Furthermore, we are looking for a teacher with the following traits and behaviours:
- Strong curiosity in learning about other cultures and working with diverse people
- Genuine interest in the field of Business Studies from both a pedagogical and theoretical perspective
- Open mindset and ability to develop efficient student and parent’s relationships
- Willingness to embrace our VAS core values
As an international teacher our package will include a competitive base salary, monthly housing allowance, relocation allowance, visa and work permit reimbursement, settling-in allowance, tuition waiver for up to two children, medical insurance, 12 weeks of paid holidays, retention bonus, and more. In addition, you will have generous non-contact time for planning, preparation and professional growth.
Please send in your full application including your resume, cover letter, scans of all relevant documents/certifications, three references, and a copy of your passport.