We seek a passionate teacher who cares about children and is learning focused.
Our package for teachers is excellent with salaries that are paid tax free. We also offer flights, accommodation allowance and gold healthcare.
Above all we offer a friendly and supportive environment for you to grow as a professional with high quality, like minded professionals.
We follow the UK National Curriculum, we prepare students for the Cambridge International Exams and the Pearson Edexel exams, our students take both IGCSEs and A-level exams.
We would need you to teach KS3 science and IGCSE biology, chemistry and physics. You would join a very strong department that achieves excellent results.
The successful candidate will start in August 2021. The British School of Casablanca is a 3-18 international school, successful and avant-garde, known for its family atmosphere.
it enjoys an excellent reputation. We are committed to ensuring excellent learning and teaching in a caring environment. You will find at the school a rewarding and friendly place to work with good relations between staff and students.
We are firmly committed to the professional development of all our staff.
• Honors degree from a UK university or similar in any science or related subject
• Qualified teacher status / PGCE
• Teaching experience in the UK education system in UK or UK international schools
• Satisfactory police / DBS checks
• Small classes (usually 15 students per class)
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 2 years teaching experience.
- A degree related to subject taught.
- PGCE or PGDE, UK Qualified Teacher Status or similar teaching qualification.
- Proficient in English.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom or United States.
- References, Medical check, Criminal background check
- Below 60 years of age
The British International School of Casablanca (commonly abbreviated to BISC) is located in the city of Casablanca, Morocco. The school occupies a 4.2-acre site in the city, and is able to boast of a wide range of modern teaching and recreational fac...