Highlands School Barcelona is looking for a Qualified English and English Literature Teacher for Secondary Education.
Working with Bilingual Secondary school children in consolidating and enhancing their command of English language skills.
· Preparing students for Cambridge Exams and IGCSE;
· preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities;
· developing lessons plans;
· helping students to understand this material and prepare them for advanced courses in this subject;
· marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils' progress and development;
· researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing new curriculum materials;
· selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment, including podcasts and interactive whiteboards;
Full-time permanent job position
Free daily school breakfast
Trainings & Development opportunities
Good working environment.
Bachelor degree in English Philology, English Literature, Translation and Interpretation.
PGCE in Secondary Education
How to apply:
Please send us attached with your application form:
- Current CV,
- Bachelor degree, Teaching Certificates, QTS and Induction.