The International School @ ParkCity, Kuala Lumpur (www.isp.edu.my ) is located in the exclusive residential area of Desa ParkCity, Kuala Lumpur (www.desaparkcity.com ). The school opened in September 2011 and quickly established itself as a special and dynamic place for children to learn. In October 2017, we were awarded The International Schools Quality Mark (ISQM) at Gold Level and were identified as being outstanding in all 8 of the accreditation standards during the accreditation team’s school visit.
The high calibre of staff that we appoint help to shape our unique, vibrant school and are highly valued. As we grow, we seek to recruit professionals who are genuinely excited by teaching and who will complement our existing staff.
We are therefore inviting applications from suitably qualified and enthusiastic Secondary English Teachers to join our outstanding team from August 2021. Leadership positions within the department may be available for suitable candidates.
Applicants for the position should:
- have knowledge and experience of teaching some or all of the following: the Key Stage 3 National Curriculum for England, IGCSEs and A Levels
- have excellent communication skills and the ability to work with diverse groups of colleagues, parents and students.
- possess humour, energy and the ability to positively contribute to the development of our school.
- the ability to teach A-Level English Literature is desirable but not essential.
We encourage you to read this information pack for prospective staff and watch this video. To find out more about our school and this exciting opportunity to join the dynamic team at ISP, please visit our website at www.isp.edu.my.
How do I apply and what information should I include in my application?
- Clearly state the position that you are applying for and your area of expertise.
- Include a letter of application (maximum two sides of A4).
- Include your Curriculum Vitae, with a recent professional photograph.
- Include details of any dependents and your personal details.
- Include the following contact details: Home address, mobile phone number and skype address
- Include the email contact details of 3 referees, at least one of whom must be your current Principal/Headteacher or member of the Leadership Team.
- Email your applications to Mr Jonathan Turner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be considered until the post is filled.
The International School @ ParkCity Kuala Lumpur’s new sister school in Hanoi (ISPH), Vietnam opened in August 2019 and they are also recruiting enthusiastic and qualified teachers. Please visit the website at www.isph.edu.vn for more information.
The International School @ ParkCity, KL is committed to ensuring that all students within the ISP community are kept safe and free from harm as a result of abuse or neglect. Child Protection is the responsibility of all members of the school community, by applying for employment at The International School @ ParkCity, KL you are:
- Declaring that you are able to work with students in a way that promotes and safeguards their safety and welfare.
- Declaring that there is no reason that would prevent you from working with children at our school.
- Supportive of appropriate background checks that will be made.
The International School @ ParkCity
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years