Amnuay Silpa School, Bangkok
Required for July 2018
We are looking for adaptable, experienced and committed teachers who have high expectations of children's learning, and an enthusiasm and passion for working with young children. The successful candidates will need to be able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice, the ability to motivate pupils and a willingness to work in partnership with the staff team.
Amnuay Silpa is the leading bilingual school in Thailand. Dedicated to preserving the Thai Language and Culture in our students we have successfully implemented a unique Synchronised Dual Teaching Model, incorporating the English/Welsh Curriculum and Thai Curriculum (taught by Thai teaching staff). Providing high quality education to just over 1000 pupils aged 3-18, Amnuay Silpa is an exciting and dynamic place to teach with a very clear vision for the future. In 2013 ANS was accredited by Exeter University as the First Thinking School in Asia and in 2016 was awarded Advanced Thinking status. As the hub of excellence in the thinking approach, we are able to provide excellent professional development opportunities for those successfully appointed. In 2017 we became a member school of the Council of International Schools (CIS).
The package on offer includes:-
- A two year contract (renewable)
- A competitive salary (paid in Thai Baht)
- Private medical insurance
- Flight into and out of the country at the commencement and completion of the contract
- End of service gratuity
- An inclusive and well-resourced school
- Small classes
- Professional Development opportunities
Candidates are expected to:
- Be enthusiastic, adaptable and highly committed
- Have knowledge of the England & Wales Curriculum and the Cambridge IGCSE First and Second Language syllabuses
- Experience of teaching students with English as a second language
- Have a minimum of two years’ teaching experience (desirable) in a UK or British International School
Interested candidates are requested to submit a completed application form to the School Principal Mr Joseph Pine. Please indicate ENGLISH TEACHING APPLICATION in the email subject. Emails should be forwarded to: email@example.com. Further information can also be found on the school website www.amnuaysilpa.ac.th
Interviews will be held in London from Sunday 10th December onward.