Smart Teachers are searching for inspired Australian and New Zealand educators to apply for a qualified English Teacher to join an outstanding co educational school in West London. The English Teacher should be able to teach English to Years 7 - 12 and there will be the opportunity to take on the post of Literacy Co Ordinator for a candidate with the right level of specialism and experience. The successful teacher will be joining a well established school with a successful track record. The English Teacher will be appointed on a permanent basis starting as soon as possible.
About the Role
- English Teacher
- Years 7 - 12
- Opportunity for the post of Literacy Co Ordinator for the right candidate
- Permanent post, asap start
- $54,300 - $76,700 AUD per annum - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Diploma of Education / or equivalent teaching degree with current teacher registration
About the School:
- Outstanding OFSTED report, the UK’s governing body for standards in education
- Co educational secondary school 11-18
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Diploma of Education / or equivalent teaching degree with current teacher registration
- Graduate Teachers are welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visas or eligible to apply - you can check here - https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa)
- Recent classroom-based references
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Dedicated Consultant
- Completely free service
- Monthly social events and profession development
- Access to free online PD
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
In order to apply for this role please email your CV quoting job reference number GMH047119KYB to email@example.com or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
For any questions call Karla - 07 3112 8566
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.