Where are you teaching next?
Through eight modern campuses and with a large team of professional teachers from +20 different nationalities, VAS offers a highly unique and integrated bilingual education system to over 9,000 predominantly Vietnamese students. As our student base is growing even stronger, we are truly excited about having even more highly motivated, enthusiastic, and capable teachers to join us.
What’s in it for you?
VAS has been improving the quality of our curriculum over the past years incorporating an advanced and highly successful integrated Curriculum between the Cambridge and Vietnamese Programs. We currently have strong and competent teams of teachers and support staff across a range of subjects. Teachers are supported and encouraged to use an active learning approach to deliver the curriculum.
This role would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to expand their international teaching experience at a fast-growing school. All our teachers are offered unique training experiences including the opportunities to gain further accreditation through our Cambridge Training Programs. We offer a clear career path with opportunities for growth and development within your subject area or to step into a leadership and management role.
What you will do
As a Teacher of Global Perspectives cum Business Studies, you will be joining a supportive, welcoming and successful team, with excellent outcomes. The key duties of this role will include:
· Teaching Global Perspectives and Business Studies for secondary students
· Ensuring that teaching and learning in the classroom is of a consistently high quality on a day-to-day basis
· Actively contribute to a cohesive, hardworking and happy team, with a strong collegiate culture
· Making a contribution to students’ academic, personal, and social development beyond the classroom
Your background and experience
This is a certified teaching position that requires you to have a recognised teaching qualification in Business Studies/Economics/Global Perspectives. Furthermore, we are looking for a teacher with the following traits and behaviours:
· Strong curiosity in learning about other cultures and working with diverse people
· Genuine interest the field of Global Perspectives and Business Studies from both a pedagogical and theoretical perspective
· Open mindset and ability to develop efficient student and parent’s relationships
· Willingness to embrace our VAS core values
As an international teacher our package will include a competitive base salary, monthly housing allowance, relocation allowance, visa and work permit reimbursement, settling-in allowance, tuition waiver for up to two children, medical insurance, 12 weeks of paid holidays, retention bonus, and more. In addition, you will have generous non-contact time for planning, preparation and professional growth.
Please e-mail your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a relevant position in the subject line providing a full resume, cover letter, scans of all relevant documents/certifications, references (3+) and passport.