We are seeking applications from secondary HPE trained teachers , for a position available within a co-educational independent school in North Qld. The school provides an all-round education for students from Pre-Prep to Year 12 on a large rural campus situated approx. 1½ hours inland from the city of Townsville. The school caters to both day students and boarders and boasts a strong pastoral and support program. The college has a long tradition of academic, vocational and extra-curricular success and a reputation for developing outstanding young men and women. Successful candidates must be willing to participate in extra-curricular activities as well as uphold the school ethos. The school will assist with relocation and also offer subsidized accommodation for the successful candidate.
About the Role:
- Secondary HPE Teacher
- Career opportunities for Middle Management are possible as the school grows
- Term 1, 2021, Permanent for the right candidate
- Regional independent school, 90min from the Beautiful North QLD Coastline
- Relocation and accommodation assistance
- Open to graduate and experienced teachers
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB2012-546474CW
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB2012-546474CW
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
We can also help connect you to international teaching opportunities, just email your CV as an expression of interest to email@example.com