Secondary Learning Support Assistant
£65 Per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience required for this position are: Have recent experience of working as a Learning Support Assistant in a school environment.
Day to Day ,Short Term, Long Term posts available.
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant (TA) to join our successful supply team and work in local Secondary schools in the North East. We have opportunities for day to day, short term and long term work.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative LSA team, the Learning Support Assistant (TA) will focus on delivering one to one support, whilst also providing general classroom support for a class of children.
This schools are looking for a committed and successful Learning Support Assistant (TA) to join their motivated team.
To be considered for the Learning Support Assistant (TA) position, you will:
- Have experience of working as a Learning Support Assistant in an school environment.
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Ideally have experience supporting or delivering Mathematics and English.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- Refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Learning Support Assistant (TA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our secondary team on 0191 267 6491 or email us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency