Salary: Grade 1-5 NJC Outer London 2021
£16, 439 to £17,655 pro rata (depending on experience)
Hours: Part time (33.75 hours per week) Term time
Mon-Fri 8.00am – 3.15pm
Closing Date: 14th April 2021
With excellent behaviour, fantastic results and inspiring leadership, Guru Nanak Multi Academy Trust is a school in which both teachers and students flourish to reach their highest potential.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and conscientious person who is able to work as part of a committed and friendly team. The role involves working with individual and small groups of SEN pupils, under the direction of the subject teacher, in order to promote the inclusion of SEN pupils in a mainstream class and to provide support for teaching and personalised learning.
At our Academy, we promote the values of the Sikh community: serving others, humility, achievement, respect and equality. We are a school which has perfected the balance between our British heritage and the Sikh ethos. As a result, we welcome staff from a range of backgrounds and faiths to join our vibrant and inclusive environment.
Our overall aim is to, "provide an outstanding learning environment which challenges us all, staff and pupils, to achieve our full potential and to share our successes, knowledge and skills with the local, national and global community". (Mr R. Sandhu - Executive Principal)
We are a happy Academy with delightful, enthusiastic pupils, excellent hard working staff, supportive parents and loyal governors. If you are interested in investing in your future alongside that of our future generations, then this is the School for you.
Through the COVID Pandemic we have supported our staff to work from home and had high level safety measures in place from the first lockdown and continued into September 2020. We were also one of the first school to protect both its staff and students by making face masks mandatory and supporting additional measures for community safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in investing in your future and that of our future generations, then this is the School for you.
We can offer you the following:
• Staff well-being;
• Perkbox available for GNSA staff with over 100's of perks / discounts available.
• Strong community spirit,
• Vibrant mixed staff,
• Positive student staff relationships,
• Staff social events organised,
• Staff fitness club, discounted Panthers Health Club & Gym membership,
• Great results in a supportive environment;
• Strong Academic history,
• Positive student and staff relationships,
• Clear ‘SHARE’ vision and values that promote academic and personal success and well-being,
• Staff training, recognition and succession planning;
• Certified CPD online course programmes with access to a wide variety of training and qualifications,
• Great succession planning and career pathways prospects,
• Great transport links; Onsite parking, 10 minutes drive to Heathrow or M25, 15 Minutes walk to Southall Cross Rail Station
Thank you for the interest you have shown in the role of Secondary Learning Support Assistant - SEN. Please note the closing date for applications is 14th April 2021. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
Guru Nanak Sikh Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 18 years