St. Constantine’s International School (SCIS) is a co-educational, day and boarding, international school and a member of Round Square and Cambridge international examinations, currently serving 600 students (including 80 boarders) from over 30 different countries. It is the largest international school in northern Tanzania. The School has gorgeous gardens and sits in beautiful surroundings under Mount Meru on the world-class northern Game Park circuit, follows the English National Curriculum, IGCSE, and A level programmes. Tanzania has for a long time been one of the Africans safest and most stable countries and the cost of living is very reasonable. The successful candidate will deliver lessons that inspire, engage, and enthuse our students as explorers in learning. Successful candidates will also possess the energy and enthusiasm to contribute to our Electives and co-curricular programmes.
St. Constantine’s International School is seeking a secondary Mathematics commencing August 2021.
- Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions.
- A competitive salary package + pension.
- On-site Accommodation, on a lovely campus; free internet
- Medical insurance.
- Opportunity to work with a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues.
- Excellent Professional Development.
- The chance to educate some of the loveliest children and young people you’ll ever meet.
- Return flights to home country at start and end of 2 yr contract.
- Tuition fees for eligible children.
- BA in Education with QTS or BA Degree with PGCE and minimum of 3 years teaching experience.
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child.
- Recent and consistent involvement in extracurricular activities.
Early applications are advised. We reserve the right to appoint a suitable candidate before the closing date of the application.
Applicants will be required to submit a letter of application and CV, together with copies of their education certificates and police clearance to firstname.lastname@example.org On CV, please include the names and contact email addresses of three professional referees.
SCIS is totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects the same from its employees. All new staff will be subject to detailed and enhanced pre-employment clearance, including identity checks, criminal background checks for all countries lived in, qualification checks, employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps in employment, and satisfactory reference checks for all employment in the last 5 years.
Due to the expected high volume of applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Closing date: 26th February 2021.
St Constantine's International School