Smart Teachers welcomes Australian and New Zealand trained teachers to consider an exciting opportunity to relocate to the United Kingdom and take up a Music Teacher position at a single sex school in Redbridge, North East London. This “good” rated all-girls school is a high achieving school that cater for pupils aged 11 to 19. This full time position is available to start in September 2019. The position is suitable for Graduate Teachers and those more experienced teachers looking for a thriving department. This is a full time, permanent post.
About the Role:
- Music Teacher
- Years 7- 11
- Full time teaching responsibilities
- Open to Graduate Teachers
- $49,500 to $71,500 AUD (depending on experience)
About the School:
- Single sex school ( all-girls )
- Ofsted rated “Good”, the UK’s governing body for standards in education
- One of the highest achieving schools in the country for attainment
- Well behaved pupils with a clear, well-structured behaviour policy in place
- Located within walking distance of a popular over ground station
- Accessible from most parts of East, Central and North London
- Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Music Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Diploma of Education / or equivalent teaching degree with current teacher registration
- Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- Graduate Teachers and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
About the location:
- Located in the London Borough of Redbridge, North East London
- 20 minutes for the Central London on the Central Line (Underground)
- One of the most affordable boroughs of London for accommodation
- A great location for families
- One of London's greenest boroughs, with 25 percent of the area covered in parks, gardens and green spaces
Benefits of registering with Smart Teachers:
- An invitation to join our Overseas Teachers social group and attend our monthly events, connecting you with other migrants
- Dedicated Australian-based team available to answer your queries before you move abroad, and a London team to support you when you land
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
If you are applying from Australia or New Zealand please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN21721KYB.
If you are anywhere else in the world, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN21721KYB.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.