Smart Teachers are searching for inspired Australian and New Zealand educators to apply for a Music Teacher position to work at a secondary school in Lambeth, South London. The school itself is very highly regarded within the community; they welcome teachers with enthusiasm, optimism and a hard working ethos. This will be a temporary to permanent post for the right person, teaching Years 7 - 12 only, to start April 2020.
About the Role:
- Music Teacher
- Years 7 - 12
- Temporary to Permanent
- April 2020
- Open to Newly Qualified Teachers
- Full time
- $250 - $400 AUD per day - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Diploma of Education / or equivalent teaching degree with current teacher registration
About the school:
- Highly regarded secondary school in Lambeth, South London
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted, the UK's governing body for standards in education
- National Teaching school, opportunities to progress and CPD on offer
- Children described as ‘delightfully eager to learn’
- Short walk from Streatham station, easily accessible from South East, South West and Central London
In order to be considered for this role, the Class Cover Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Diploma of Education / or equivalent teaching degree with current teacher registration
- Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- Graduate Teachers and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
If you are applying from Australia or New Zealand please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN1002MTDSKYB.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.