You are invited to join ELCHK Lutheran Academy, a bilingual school in HONG KONG entering into its 9th year of operation in 2018/19. Our school offers an ICT Infused Inquiry Driven Curriculum to primary and secondary students aged 6 - 18. We are currently an authorized IB World School, Diploma Program (DP) and obtained candidacy for the IB MYP and PYP.
• To teach Music within the IB MYP/ DP framework and ‘glocalized’ curriculum
• To take up pastoral care responsibilities for students of the class
• To take up administrative duties in functional team
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
• B. Ed, TC, PGCE, PGDE or a relevant Bachelor's Degree with a Teaching Qualification
• Relevant teaching experience is highly preferred
• Knowledge and skills in ICT literacy
• Able to teach other subjects (English Language, Integrated Humanities, Integrated Sciences, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Visual Arts, Music, Drama, PHE, French Language) is an added advantage
- Successful applicants will go through a qualification assessment in HK and must be able to successfully register as a teacher with the government.
- Application closing date: 17 December 2017.
Shortlisted candidates will need to attend a Face-to-face interview on 26 & 27 February 2018 in London, UK.
• Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and tenure (local income taxes apply)
• Housing assistance for eligible candidates
• Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
• Mandatory Providence Fund
• Tuition assistance for child who studies at Lutheran Academy
• Contract length: 2 years renewable on mutual agreement
To learn more about our school, please visit http://www.luac.edu.hk.
Send us your digitalized CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal information of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.