Physical Education Teacher (Girls PE) required for September 2020 or earlier by mutual agreement.
Applications are invited from ambitious, well qualified and highly motivated colleagues with a minimum of four years full time teaching experience who can demonstrate a track record of outstanding teaching and learning and a secure understanding of the English National Curriculum.
We are seeking a top quality Girls Physical Education professional with excellent experience and references who will:
- Use in depth knowledge of the English National Curriculum for Physical Education to provide a relevant, challenging and safe learning experience for all students;
- Can deliver high quality PE teaching across a wide range of curriculum activities;
- Have knowledge and experience of using innovative pedagogical approaches within planning, teaching and learning in Physical Education;
- Have a passion and commitment for leading extra-curricular activities and sports teams to represent the school in various formats;
- Have the ability to work within a multifaceted PE Team who can support the learning of the whole child;
- Ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and language accessible environment;
- Maintain accurate formative and summative assessment records that link to all learning;
- Provide critical analysis of the progress, intervention and achievement for all children;
- Actively participate in and offer areas of staff CPD.
As the education arm of Qatar Petroleum, we are searching for outstanding professionals who are eager to work for a company who are world leaders in the Oil and Gas Industry. Our schools are internationally focused and both are seen as important hubs for the communities they serve, educating approximately 1350 children from 3 to 18 years of age, and representing over 30 different nationalities and 50 languages. The schools enjoy state-of-the-art purpose built premises that are well equipped to support excellent teaching and learning opportunities. We are delivering an innovative and globally relevant secondary curriculum, which has the English National Curriculum and QP values at its heart.
In return for your passion in ensuring a dynamic and high quality education, successful candidates will be employed by Qatar Petroleum. You will enjoy the full benefits of working for the corporation, including generous tax-free salaries, free accommodation and utilities, interest free car loan, education assistance for up to four children, medical cover, airfares, paid school holidays and sporting and leisure facilities.
Please apply immediately with a one-page letter of application, a full CV and a recent photograph. For VISA purposes, we will also require the following information:
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Number of dependents
- Nationality and age of dependents
- QTS Status
Please send your complete application to QP.firstname.lastname@example.org
Penny has placed a number of teachers at QP Schools since 2010. She has visited on multiple occasions and is therefore very familiar with the schools.
Please feel free to contact her if you wish to discuss a potential application.
Penny Kontopyrghou, Office: +44 (0)20 7259 8771 Mobile: +447595 968 600.
Applications will be reviewed immediately and short listed applicants will be contacted once applications have been reviewed.